Seraphim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep me on ur lil ko list...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Principality
Principality
Takoda

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Keep me on ur lil ko list... Empty
PostSubject: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 pm

I PROMISE YOU IF YOU TRY TO PK ME...
ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE ON UR ASS!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANNA BE A LIL PUNK ASS NUB AND PUT ME ON A PK LIST
AND LIE ABOUT WHY YOU WANT ME ON IT...
ILL MAKE UR LIL FANTASY COME TRUE!!!!!!!

IF I SEE YOU I WILL PK UR FUCKIN ASS AND THATS A PROMISE....

SO HAPPY FUCKING DIEING BITCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/im_going_streaking
bambino16
Seraphim
Seraphim

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 pm

you ar ejust a racist, u teated em like crap,a dn I haev no idea why u pked, me why could u jsut say somehting, why u pked me, I was jsut tehre fighting agis taht dam pe, adn u coem out of no were

but no afetr taht u treated em like crap, and tellign me to go bak to my country.. put this in ur mind u and ur family ar e immigrats also.. i dont' mind you called me that, am hapy to be an immigrant

oh and btw, if I dont' want to defend becuase 3 of my frinds died in a car accident the night before I don't defend ok, so mind ur own life, and live me and 7sins alone
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Principality
Principality
Takoda

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 am

YOUR ALWAYS MAKING UP FUCKING EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING

AND NO IM NOT RACIST YOU DUMB FUCK..
YOUR JUST A BIG ENOUGH IDIOT TO FUCKING THINK THAT
YEA I TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT OUT OF NOWHERE
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY..

CUS UR AN UNGRATEFUL LIL PIECE OF SHIT
YOU TAKE STUFF FROM UR OWN FRIENDS ACCOUNTS
HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT... AND DONT PLAY DUMB RIGHT NOW..
CUS I KNOW YOU TOOK SHIT FROM GKINGS ACC....

NOT TO MENTION.. ALL THE HIGHS IN SERAPHIM INCLUDING ME
ALWAYS HELPED UR LIL PUNK ASS... BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON
AS SOON AS YOU HIT MASTER ITS LIKE WE DIDNT DO SHIT FOR YOU..

AND IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME...

DONT LET ME FUCKING SEE YOU OUTSIDE OF TOWN..
I WILL PK UR LIL ASS.. AND I HOPE YOU TRY TO FIGHT BACK TOO
IT WILL MAKE IT EVEN FUNNIER....

AND ONE LAST QUESTION.......

WHY ARE YOU DUMB ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY PUT SOMEONE
OF A HIGHER LVL THAN 90% OF THE GUILD ON A KO LIST?????

THATS JUST GENIUS NOW ISNT IT.. LMAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/im_going_streaking
bambino16
Seraphim
Seraphim

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh wow, ok talk to Gking then and see that I took nothing from him, everything ZI took I gave it to him, he lives in my own town, we haev known each other for more then 5 years, and he had mine as much as I had his, he helped me level,a dn he lend me his stuff, adn thanks high for helping me, I offerred to pay him back but he said now taht he was jsut helping me, and to no idea, why you are even diong this, am not ungreatful for all taht seraphim did for me, no idea who you are getting this ideas from, I was happy to be in seraphim, and I love them all, well now that you were acting like this then, I have no idea whaat to say about you, am really dessapointed then you, I looked as you as a friend, but after what you did, you are just ... no idea what to call you, adn talk to Gking he will tell you teh real truth, I took nothign from him, all teh stuff I have I bought them from Ryami
Back to top Go down
gts
Seraphim's Greatest Teacher
Seraphim's Greatest Teacher
gts

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 am

billy we had a conversation and I thought u really had that sickness (about anger).
but no,u actually suck
wtf are u talking about?Do u even know cae in real life?IT'S FAKIN GAME!!!
And what's with that "I'LL PK U ALL UR ASS IS MINE" and stuff like that?lol man
ok pk me,whatever lol u still suck
And I still can't believe that there are idiotic ppl in this game that are willingly hurting other's feelings.Keep it in game.Call him a noob.But an immigrant?
and u know what happened cae?mr billy heard from someone that u said that he said to snow to disband AND HE ACTUALLY GOT ANGRY!OMG
I won't really continue on this topic and this will be a dead site (I'll tell chris to close it down).
The old seraphim is dead,some members that I used to have fun with don't even talk to me anymore (maybe because I didn't join their guild? -.-) so have fun with YOUR "new" seraphim.

Also,I don't have any problem with u trying to pk me,or even shout at me
but keep it in game (for the old seraphim sake)

stop badmouthing cae cause whatever u say,I really like that guy and he is my bm.I doubt if u would go and tell him face to face,so don't hide behind a keyboard and stop.
Also, just to give an answer now,I don't have any problem to say anything face to face,even if it's bad (as I'm a regular to the gym and I take kick boxing classes ^^).Leave the fights in game,unless u know someone in real life.
That's all

7sins ftw
Back to top Go down
ChrisOnly
Throne
Throne
ChrisOnly

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 am

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
U GUYS REALLY MADE MY MOOD!!!
I'M GOING TO LOCK DOWN THE FORUM NOT ONLY THIS TOPIK
i left it open cause some ppl don't login offen and they may would like to know what is happening but wtf?

gratz guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep me on ur lil ko list...   Keep me on ur lil ko list... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep me on ur lil ko list...
Page 1 of 1